Final version of the poster



 

This is my final draft of the poster I am pleased of how it looks, I wanted to do something a bit more different and so I thought of putting in more than one picture, this is because I wanted everyone to see  
  the varieties of different shots in the poster, I also want them to be able to see the details very closely on the fabric and accessories. 

Since my documentary is about Fashion Culture and Identity, I had to incorporate some of my photos that I took back home from a temple that I visited and used that in the background picture, I also did some editing to make sure the colours aren't too vibrant and I wanted the poster to have an earthy tone theme. 

The person who I chose to model in this is my sister, since she's got quite a few Thai traditional dresses, I picked out this one which I personally think suits her best. The colour purple is quite important in Thailand since it is the colour of Her Royal Highness Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn and it also represents Shani, the Hindu god of Justice. 

And in terms of the font of the text, I chose to keep it simple and elegant using Abhaya Libre SemiBold. The reason why I chose Neflix is because it is essentially a storehouse of content, including movies, documentaries, television series and mostly because it is simple easy and convenient for all different types of audiences, Primary Sencondary and Tertiary.  


Comments