Make up that I've used to create the "Noir look"


In this blog I'll be showing what kind of make up products that I've used for the film in order to suit the genre, and for Gracie to portray the noir look. I'll also explained why I decided to use each of the products to achieve what I want.



As you can see the kind of make up style that I was going for is more of like a "bold" eyeshadow that I've used on her, this is because I think it will look really nice on the camera and I believe the eyes can tell a little story about her character and personality so it might give the audience a little clue of how she is.


For her lips I decided to go for a pinky red-ish colour, to portray her character as a powerful young woman, fierce and sexy at the same time and I also think this colour really suits her too.

I think all of the products that I've used shows the inspiration of a "Noir look", its like simple but elegant. 

Comments