Practical considerations for my documentary

When and where will you film your documentary - be very specific in terms of place and time. What equipment will you need? What permissions or risk assessments will you need to sort out? Who will you need to recruit to hep you? What problems do you anticipate? 

Image result for bangkok 


I will definitely need a camera,  a microphone and a tripod to do all the shooting/filming. 
The places that I will be filming my documetary is in Bangkok and London/Ellesmere, this is becuase I want to show the cultural differences in textiles in clothes, fabric and silks and why it is differnet from western culture.

Image result for London Image result for london fashion styleAnd of course if I was going to be shooting or recording another person talking, I will need there permission.  I might also be considering being in the documentary too, and if so I need someone to help with the filming. My uncle is a professional photographer so I'll ask him to help out, this is good becuase I need an expert to give me some feebacks and just guid me through.  


Comments