feedback


After my first attempt on my first draft of the documentary, my teacher made some comments on how to improve and what I could do better for the final draft.

  Sounds 

There was definitley an issue with the sounds, the scene where I was interviewing someone on the train it didnt work well becuase the noise in the background was very loud. My teacher said I could  change that and do like an interview where it is a "still location" and pick a location where there's the least noise in the background, this way the audience can clearly hear what she is talking about clearly. 


the topic of the documentary

which is the cultural differences influence in fashion, but I am finding it quite challenging the fact that I can't really go back and re film it since I would have to wait until I go back home. So I've discuss this with my teacher and I want to slightly change my documentary a bit, it would still be the same topic which is fashion related, however it would be just about Fashion / The fabric and style in Britain and how it is presented in nowadays. 

Comments